Needs some gift ideas for me (or you other favorite weirdo runners)? Look no further! I have compiled a shortlist of quick gift ideas. (Tip: take a note from Oiselle, always gift weird).
- Local Foods. Okay, so I’m a dietitian that’s also part foodie and coffee connoisseur. Food makes a great gift; it can be eaten up without cluttery up my apartment. Plus, who doesn’t love tasty food?
- Coffee beans from a local roastery.
- Local honey to soothe a sore throat or paired with afternoon tea.
- Underwear & socks- Back to the gifting weird. Somehow, a lady can just never have enough socks or underwear.
- Some inspiration B.S. (because we all go through tough times and can use some motivation). A nice motivational reminder from a loved one is always appreciated.
- Handwritten card or if you’re uncreative like me, Hallmark always has options.
- Jewelry (see picture). Momentum, often found a local running store, is a great option.
- Essentials Oils- More on these later, but for now- Google Doterra and Ask me!
- Giftcard for you copouts and can’t pick out a gift.
- Local Running Store
- Favorite Brand
- Grocery store
P.s. Run Fast and Break Things!!! 🙂